Some entrepreneurs make the mistake of prioritizing signs that directly sell their products and services or promote their brand. While these tools are important, it is also crucial that your establishment has the perfect mix of practical visual and sensory communication tools as well.
Custom ADA signs are special accessibility solutions that are strictly mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act. This law enumerates several details that should be followed when producing these signs. It is to ensure that visually impaired individuals can make their way inside your facility with ease. More importantly, these signs help reduce accidents and promote inclusivity.
A few requirements of custom ADA signs include:
- Usage of non-glaring materials
- Simple and basic font styles
- Symbols that are universally-understood
- Braille on all permanent spaces and amenities
- Hanging ADA braille signs should be a minimum of 80 inches above the floor
More Reasons Custom Braille Signs Are Must-Have Investments
- Demonstrate the Values of Your Business: Branding is not just about your logo, slogan, and name. It encompasses all activities that represent who you are as a company, including the signs that you choose to put up inside your Fort Worth establishment. When you install custom braille signs, customers will get a sense that your business is serious when it comes to complying with the law, and that promoting safety, accessibility, and convenience is as important to you as making a profit.
- Increase Employee Morale: Your workers will greatly benefit from these accessibility tools as well since it will be easier for them to move around your establishment. Putting up ADA signs will also show them that the company values its employees, thereby increasing their morale and productivity.
- Connect with Customers in a More Meaningful Way: Having clever ads is not the only way you can foster deeper relationships with existing and potential customers. ADA braille signs are effective tools that support your customer service. By displaying certain do’s and don’ts inside your facility, labeling important rooms, and providing easy-to-understand directional cues, consumers will feel that your brand truly cares about them.
Your Trusted Supplier of ADA-Compliant Signs in Fort Worth, Texas
Creating ADA signs can be tricky since lots of details need to be followed when designing, fabricating, and installing them. One small mistake can cause accidents and negative reviews of your business. Incorrect compliance with the law can also lead to the removal of permits, fines, legal action, and more. For these reasons, it is crucial that you work with a sign company that has the right experience and tools to produce ADA-compliant signs.
The good news is that you don’t have to look anywhere else because our Fort Worth team is here. OakSpy Signs & Graphics is a leading supplier of high-quality visual communication solutions for establishments in various industries. Aside from advertising tools, we also produce signs that have practical uses. Our ADA signs are carefully and meticulously made to ensure that your business will not have any of the aforementioned problems.
Book a consultation with us today to get started.